Cosmetic dentistry is a method of professional oral care that focuses on improving the appearance of your teeth. And although cosmetic dentistry procedures are usually elective rather than essential, some treatment cases also provide restorative benefits.
Cosmetic dentistry may involve:
- The addition of a dental material to teeth or gums
- The removal of tooth structure or gums
- Neither adding nor removing dental materials, tooth structure, or gums.
- Straightening of teeth accompanied by improvement in appearance of face
- Veneers, dental laminates